Saint of the Day | AmericanCatholic.org

Thursday 5 January 2012

From Your Pastor

Our Christmas celebrations were wonderful.  Since this was my second Christmas here, I could better enjoy the celebrations because I could anticipate what was coming down the line.  I want to thank the countless people who made our celebrations come alive.  We are blessed with two talented parishes in our faith community and Christmas brings out the best in us.

      This coming year is filled with many challenges.  As you could see in last weeks bulletin there is a lot going on in our faith community.  It takes a lot of work and effort to bring this together.  Over the next year we will continue to grow and I ask for the grace and patience that are necessary to support that growth.  I look forward to celebrating the giftedness of our community as we draw together our time, treasure and talents and offer them to the Lord.