Saint of the Day | AmericanCatholic.org

Sunday 4 July 2010

First Weekend in Sarnia

Fr. Antony mass went well at St. Michael's. He was impressed at how well people participated, especially in organizing things.
For me at Sacred Heart the people and music were wonderful. I am beginning to realize all the things Fr. Lenn and Stella did. I did have the commentators sheet in the right place and I was confused by the many vessels for communion.

With the first mass jitters out of the way, Sunday should be great. I miss St. Boniface and St. Peter's but I know God (and the Bishop) have their reasons for sending Fr. Antony and me here. I trust that the Holy Spirit is working because I see the many fruits of the kingdom here.

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.