Saint of the Day | AmericanCatholic.org

Wednesday 28 July 2010

From your Pastor

This week I am away at the 42nd Annual Institute on Sacred Scripture at Misericordia University in Dallas, PA.  I am a regular at the conference and greatly enjoyed Fr. John Donahue, S.J., Dr. Bonnie Thurston and Fr. Michael Patella OSB who were presenters.  "The Institute on Sacred Scripture relates to those of all educational backgrounds with the simplicity and elegance of the Scriptures themselves."  So I hope that some parishioners will join me at the institute to grow in love with the scriptures, we had some complication with our communications while I was away.  We have been forwarding your calls through the various answering systems that each parish had.  This has caused some problems.  Soon we will have a new phone system which will allow us to answer your calls at both offices and forward your messages after hours.  The goal is to greet and handle your call at both numbers in the same way.  Until then I ask your patience as we continue to minister together at St. Michael's & Sacred Heart.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.